Ria at Short Attention Span Theatre gave me this blog award on Thursday. Here are the rules that go with it:
“In my best southern accent, I would like to say that I have been thinking about a new award and what I would like it to say. People are like Forrest Gump said ” Life is like a box of chocolates and you never know what you’re gonna get.
You can see this box of chocolates is filled with different and unique candies and just like the chocolates we are all different and unique people. We are the same in that we all have common ingredients that make us more a like than not. Except for the frosting, which represents our personalities, we are indeed very similar on the inside.”
And of course there are rules:
1. That you must pass this award to others.
2. Link back to me when you have passed them forward.
3. Write a nice post about this award.
4. You must read this award with a southern accent. I call it southern day where we all have to speak with a southern accent. I know that will be hard for some of you, but for the rest of us, we will be fine. So now, ya’ll just enjoy this little ol’ award and have fun with it.
5. And of course let your folks know that they have a nice award waiting for them.
I want to thank Ria for the sweet award and pass the box around to:
Jackie @ Jackie’s Stitches
Mary @ Sit N’ Knit
Pat @ Taylor’s Outback
Sigrun @ To Swatch or not to Swatch
TattingChic @ TattingChic
Kathleen @ 1884 Knitted Lace Sample Book