Here are a few photos of the completed costume. The spats were the last little bit to make. I got up at 5:30AM and woke Alex up at 6:00AM to drape muslin around his feet and legs to make the pattern. Sewing all that fur on took the most time. I like how they came out for a fast project. I don’t have a post-able photo of Alex in everything. I took a close-up of the neck area. I couldn’t really tell what was on the right shoulder on the picture I was working from. It looked kind of like a rectangle of black but I couldn’t see the bottom, so I copied the bottom of the design on the left side. As you can tell I didn’t think it out, the design is a little phallic. I didn’t see it, and when it was pointed out it was too late to change. I told Alex to cut two slits and thread a strap through to try and hide it if it bothers him or the other guys. He also has some left over fabric and fabric glue so he can cover it up at the hotel when he gets there. The bottom photo shows most of the costume, including armor, but without belt, suspenders and props. Those were already packed. I think he will look pretty good considering the short time we had to make everything.
Done is Good